Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 6 November 2011

weekend look

Currently enjoying the long weekend. Yesterday, I did my usual gym routine and window-shopping in Orchard Rd. 


weekend_shorts2
Weather is pretty nice too - a little overcast, but no rain.


weekend_shorts1
Shorts and tee is pretty much my weekend uniform. With the boots and silver accessories, I gave this look more edge rather than made it look like I was going to the beach.


weekend_shorts_detail
Completed the look with my favorite flat ankle boots. See folks, flip-flops aren't the only pair of footwear you can walk around in on the weekends. Let's stop wearing flip-flops to the mall, shall we?


Enjoy your long weekend!


I was wearing: top from H&M, Pull & Bear denim shorts, ankle boots from Zara, silver bracelets from Forever 21, Charles & Keith bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment