Impossible Girl Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2011

salmon

Remember Spring when the color salmon was everywhere? The color's pretty versatile - works well as a color-blocking piece or with basic black, navy or even white.


salmon_1
Today I decided to pair with a printed top.


salmon_2
And with colorful bracelets for color-overload!


salmon_3
Initially, I hesitated with a pair of high-waisted, pleated pants (that's a double-whammy right there) but because this particular pair tapers at the bottom, it avoids looking too baggy.


salmon_jacket
Going for the 80s working girl look with my gray boyfriend blazer. I should've taken a better photo with the blazer to properly show you so please excuse the bad angle and the exhausted look (took this at the end of a long day).


I was wearing: Zara high-waisted pants, printed tank top from Cotton On, Topshop boyfriend blazer and Charles & Keith shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment