Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 18 November 2011

that 70s flare

Fashion really just goes around in cycles, doesn't it? (This is the reason I hardly throw old clothes out!)
For instance, flared jeans are so becoming fashionable again and I'm glad I didn't have this old pair from 2004 chopped off or tapered as I intended to do a few years back.


flare_1
I'm so glad I didn't mess up with this pair! This pair just fits so well and length is perfect too. 
Decided to wear an old top from the days of the height of the peasant/boho (think Mary Kate bag-lady fashion on the pages of Teen Vogue) trend.


flare_2
Look at my legs looking like they go on forever! Paired with my sky-high (but surprisingly comfortable!) platform wedges. Because flares should be paired with heels, no arguments!
flare_detail
To complete the bohemian theme, I used my leather mini pouch.

I was wearing: Peasant top from Kashieca (hand-me-down from my Aunt), People are People flare jeans, platform wedges from Romwe, leather bag from Athens, leather bracelets from H&M and Pull & Bear, DIY beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment