Impossible Girl Blog

Thursday 10 November 2011

all that glitters

Currently lusting after a sequined or glittered skirt. Saw a reasonably priced ($29) mini at H&M and played around with these looks.:

For day
New Look

Glittery skirts aren't just for evenings. Pair with utilitarian pieces like a sweater and boots for a daytime look.


For evening
New Look
Simple yet elegant when paired with a sheer button-down and pointy animal print pumps and cocktail ring.


Speaking of H&M, I already saw runway images from the latest collaboration between Versace and H&M. The good news is the collection will also be sold here in Singapore. The dresses and tailored pieces are still pricey for me but I do have my eyes on a couple of items - from the men's collection, natch. I just might skip lunch and drop by the store next week when the collection starts selling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment