Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 12 February 2012

just in: nude pumps

Dropped by Zara yesterday with just a plan to browse but then I found this pair of nude pumps, tried them on and fell head over heels.
nude_pumps_front
I need to buy a new pair anyway for my cousin's wedding in March. (Yup, that's my excuse!) Actually, I've been looking for a similar pair in black that Zara released last year. Saw them everywhere in blogs, like Carolina Engman's metallic pair. Sadly, I don't think this style was ever made available here in Singapore. So I'm glad I finally got my hands on a similar pair and in nude (I don't own a pair of nude heels yet) is a nice bonus.


Now since the main purpose for these heels is for my cousin's wedding in March, I have to control my EQ and refrain from wearing them. But I do plan to wear them once or twice them before then to break them in. (Yup, that's my excuse!)

1 comment:

  1. Neutral shoes have the advantage of never really going out of style, mainly because they're so versatile, but also because many women feel more comfortable wearing neutral colors than they do very bold colors like red, pink or green shoes. Christian Louboutin

    ReplyDelete