Impossible Girl Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2011

the skirt

The other day, I was checking out new stuff from Zara's website and saw this metallic skirt:



This reminded me of a very similar mini skirt I got on sale many years ago. I haven't worn it in awhile so I was inspired to break them out from the bottom of my closet.


tulip_full
Because the skirt is a bit short I decided to pair with flats so I used another oldie, my patent leather loafers.


tulip_close
Wore my oversized knit to balance out the short skirt. I feel a little bit like a college student with this whole look. 
tulip_shoes
Patent leather was an excellent choice as it was also raining on my way to work yesterday.


I was wearing: GG5 skirt, knit from H&M, Itti and Otto patent leather loafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment