Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 25 November 2011

the blue route

While color-blocking is fun and inspiring, I also equally like wearing one bright piece with a neutral palette. 
blue_1
I fell in love with this shade of cobalt blue that  I decided to pair with a simple white top to let the pants take center stage.


blue_2
The white makes the pants even brighter and bluer.


blue_shoes
The accessories are neutral too - almond loafers instead of yellow wedges


blue_details
Dark brown belt and chunky silver bracelets instead of colorful leather ones.


Happy weekend everyone! I'll probably be spending mine doing more Christmas shopping - only 30 days to go now!


I was wearing: Colored pants from H&M, Cotton On button-down, Uniqlo belt, loafers from Trois + Inch, Forever 21 silver bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment