Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 18 November 2011

green + blue

green_blue1
So I obviously really love this tee based on how many times it has appeared here. I just love this shade of green and I'm still experimenting with other colors I can pair this with. 


green_blue3
For example, the navy perfectly complements the green.


green_blue2
This is also the first time I paired my ankle boots with a short skirt. I initially felt self-conscious about this because I don't have the longest legs and boots cut awkwardly can make my short legs looks even more stumpy. But I think ankle boots are good for this as they are not cut at mid-calf so there's still a lot of leg showing, giving the illusion of long(er) gams.


I was wearing: H&M men's tee, skirt from Forever 21, Zara ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment