Impossible Girl Blog

Saturday 15 October 2011

who am i?

Hi there. Since this is my first post here on this new blog, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Jen and there are 3 things that I am passionate about 1. Agapimou 2. Dressing up 3. Working out. Ha! 


Like most girls, I love dressing up and shopping. I am particularly drawn to mixing feminine pieces with tougher elements. I love menswear and creating unique spins on my everyday looks. 


While I regularly check out runway looks and check out fashion magazines and blogs, I feel completely guilty about the idea of buying a handbag that can feed an entire village. However, I look to them as inspiration. That's why I decided to start this blog - for regular folks like you and me who want to look fashionable without breaking our wallets.


IMG_5788


Hope you enjoy the looks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment