Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 21 October 2011

safari nerd

Good news! My optometrist confirmed that my eyesight has improved, albeit slightly. The bad news is, I would still need to wear glasses. Since I was getting a little sick of my old Prada frames, I decided to pick up these new RayBan wayfarer frames. I didn't even know you could get prescription wayfarers but I'm glad cause the wayfarer style is the only frame that helps balance out my wide face. I have a pair in bright yellow.
safari_nerd

And here I am with my favorite utility vest again. This time wearing it safari style. This is really my best buy from my recent US trip. This is so versatile. Adds just the perfect touch to make my everyday look more interesting.
safari_nerd_detail

A little tip because a skirt like this is a bit short and balloon-ey, I feel more comfortable pairing it with longer and bigger tops to balance out the proportions. (But a skinnier and taller girl can get away with wearing this ballerina style - tucked-in tank top.)


I was wearing Promod tutu skirt, Liz Claiborne utility vest, Charles & Keith pointy shoes, Uniqlo belt, Forever 21 studded cuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment