Impossible Girl Blog

Saturday 15 October 2011

casual Fridays

Work was particularly heinous this week so was glad to finally welcome Friday! 

casual_1
To balance out the extremely casual slouchy button-down and chambray shorts, I decided to mix in with classic accessories - black pointy shoes and shoulder bag. I was thinking of an unexpected way to wear this look so I thought it would make this more interesting with the mix of classic pieces.

casual_detail
Borrowed this classic shoulder bag from Ma. You'll rarely see shoulder bags like this anymore. I'm loving this and will probably borrow this a lot more often. :P
Then, I piled on my favorite leather bracelets for color. It's Friday after all!

casual_nails
I don't think you can see it clearly, but I picked up a new metallic polish shade and I'm loving it! It's actually gold but when the sunlight hits it, it looks a little silver-ish.

I was wearing: Button-down top and chambray shorts from Cotton On, Charles and Keith pumps, bag borrowed from Ma, leather bracelets from Boracay and DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment