Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 28 October 2011

weekend's almost here

casual_2
I've had a long and stressful week (despite the mid-week break) so I'm looking forward to a much-needed time off this weekend.
I'm glad that a pair of shorts is now more socially acceptable even in work setting. In fact, you can even go corporate with it by choosing  a tailored pair. However, I often see people make the mistake of pairing casual shorts with casual t-shirts. Remember, casual work outfits is all about balance. One trick is to pair with a more formal top - a blouse like this (or button-downs). Instantly, you take this from shopping in Orchard Rd to your workstation. Loose the sandals, pair with more classic heels (or classic with a twist!) instead.
casual_2_shoes
Fell for this salmon-colored open-toed pumps. Unfortunately, these aren't the most comfortable pair of heels I own and I can only wear them on days when I know I am going straight home.


Have a good weekend!


I was wearing Southhaven blouse, Cotton On chambray shorts, open-toed pumps from Pretty Fit, RayBan wayfarers.

No comments:

Post a Comment