Impossible Girl Blog

Saturday 15 October 2011

h&m pleasantville

* Originally posted in Impossible Girl blog.


Last month, the much-anticipated H&M has finally opened its doors in Pleasantville. For the past 2 weeks after opening day, queues were snaking outside the store and there was about 2 hours waiting time just to get in the store. 


Thankfully, the excitement has died down and now shoppers can freely walk in even during peak hours. Ha!


I've had a look around the 3-storey store and was a little underwhelmed with the ladies' collection. (I guess cause there's a lot of F/W items, which are lovely but useless in our 30 degree climate!) The men's though are so interesting - bright green slacks, leather gilet, red nautical shorts, colorful striped tees. 


h&m_mens

Looks who's still color-blocking! Got this bright green men's tee. I love pairing basic men's t-shirts with more girly pieces like this striped bandage skirt. I love the proportion it creates and how it helps "tone down the sexy". 


h&m_dropsleeves
Love the drop sleeves. I can wear with fluorescent pink bra, if I am feeling bold. 


h&m_mens+booties

Used a similar style trick (bandage skirt + men's tee) at our summit in Sunnyvale. I brought along pink/yellow tights but thankfully, the weather was warm enough for bare legs. :D


I was wearing:
First look - Zara skirt, Drop sleeves men's tee from H&M, shoes from Charles & Keith, bracelets from F21 and DIY
Second look - Skirt and tee both from H&M, lace-up booties from Zara, leather studded bracelet from F21

No comments:

Post a Comment