Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 8 January 2012

just in: haul from Manila

new_manila_all
I love shopping in Manila. My best bets are department stores like SM and Landmark for their wide selection and affordable prices. This year, I also managed to sneak in a visit to the infamous Divisoria (my first ever!) - bazaar teeming unfortunately with pickpockets, but also great finds! 


new_manila_skirts
Pencil skirts - in the new shin length.
Green and black striped skirt from Rockwell.
Mustard yellow gifted by Cuz. As I have hinted here, I've already requested my cousin for a pencil skirt as Christmas gift and I got my wish.
Can't wait to take these babies for a spin.


new_manila_animal
Animal print - This is everywhere in Manila. This print is tricky. When not picked well, it can look gaudy.
Snake print top from Collezione in SM - was drawn to this piece because the print was done using a navy shade instead of the typical black or brown. This might work well with the mustard skirt above or simply paired with a pair of skinny jeans.
Leopard print pants from Divisoria - Got this for the bargain price of P200 (S$7)!!! I think this will go well with bold colors like green, orange or fluorescent yellow. 


new_manila_tops
Tops
Colorful jumper - Gifted by my Aunt who picked this up from her recent trip to Korea. Still thinking of how else I can wear this aside from pairing with the usual leggings.
Navy oversized sweater - Picked this up for P300/S$10 from SM's Surplus store. 
Since I've been on this  knit/pullover fixation lately and was already planning to get one in navy, I was lucky to find this for a great price. 
Dark blue sleeveless button-down - Another great Divisoria find for only P300/S$10! I think this will work well with the mustard yellow pencil skirt. 


It's more fun in the Philippines indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment