Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

gone wild

animal_1
Finally felt bold enough to wear my new pair of animal print pants. Initially I thought of wearing it with a bright salmon top but with the color and the print, I feel too self-conscious - almost like Peggy from Married With Children. That's the thing about buying animal prints - they could so easily go wrong. So decided to pair with my favorite button-down white shirt. The pants are loud enough so it's best to keep the rest of the outfit subdued.


animal_2
Here's a closer look at the print.


animal_3
My new pair of color-block wedges helped keep the rest of the outfit neutral.


I was wearing: Cotton On oversized shirt, animal print pants from Divisoria (Manila), wedges from Sapato Manila, Parfois bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment