Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 27 January 2012

casual Fridays

Here's my little trick for dressing up casual outfits:
tomboy_1

Pair a simple pullover or tee with a statement necklace.
tomboy_3
Chokers add a chic touch to an everyday top.


tomboy_shoes
Instead of flats or TOMS (eeek!), go with pointy heels. 
I adore the contrast of pairing classic pumps with casual pieces - like here.


tomboy_4
Dug up this old pair of Levi's (523 men's). Haven't worn this since '10 at the height of my boyfriend jeans fixation. And I am loving this light-wash shade. 


Oh and as a little aside, I am having a good hair and skin day. :P (Will share more of my newly found beauty secrets soon.)
tomboy_2

I've spent everyday this week working hard at the gym and now, I am enjoying a quiet evening in to rest and recover. Have a good weekend!


I was wearing: Pullover from Forever 21, Levi's 523 men's jeans, Charles & Keith pointy heels, bag from Parfois (Manila), choker gifted by my co-worker, studded leather cuff from Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment