Impossible Girl Blog

Wednesday 25 July 2012

the maxi

This maxi skirt is a leftover from years past, during my days dabbling in bohemian looks. Haven't worn this in awhile, on Monday just woke up and had this urge to experiment with this maxi skirt.

maxi_1
Instead of going all-out bohemian, I decided to balance out the flouncy-ness and girliness of the skirt with my oversized men's tee. 

maxi_2
Love how it turned out. And to complete the whole thrown together look, I put on my yellow TOMS.

maxi_3
This outfit is giving me vacation vibe and reminds me that I haven't had a holiday in a long time!



maxi_4
Piled on colorful leather bracelets and beads and my cocktail ring for that bohemian feel.


I was wearing: Hellas tee from Adidas, maxi skirt gifted by Cuz, Uniqlo belt, shoes from TOMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment