Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 17 July 2012

just in: birthday edition

Celebrated my birthday last weekend. Spent the day quietly, doing my favorite things - steak and lobster lunch, checked out new music at HMV - and of course, picked up Heaven from my wishlist, browsed through new titles at Kinokuniya, finished it off with coffee and cake (and a call from my favorite guy!)


Since it was my day, I treated myself to my favorite gifts to receive - music and literature.  new_bday
I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Eugenides' Middlesex and have been starved for a new book from him so picked up a copy of his new book The Marriage Plot, Heaven by The Walkmen and a so very 80s Casio digital watch!

new_bday2
At first, I was looking at all the gold Casio's, then I saw this silver and I just fell in love.


All in all, it was a good birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment