Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 15 April 2012

just in: printed blouse

Hi dear readers. I'm sorry to have been away for so long. I hadn't meant to stay away for so long, but the past 3 weeks have been one roller coaster ride, and it looks like there are exciting times ahead!


Anyway, let's talk about the reason why we're all here - clothes! Despite my super busy schedule in Manila, I managed to squeeze in a trip to Divisoria, my favorite stop for great buy's. Soon, I'll show you all the stuff that I got from that shopping trip.


But for now, let's start with this cool new printed top that I got for P350/SGD12!
new_printtop2
Paired with my ever-reliable pencil skirt and a slim gold belt for accent.


new_printtop3
Fell in love with this vintage-y print. It reminds me of a Versace print.


new_printtop4
Accessorized with my leather bracelets with gold accents.


I missed you, friends. I hope I won't have to be away that long again. 
Cheers!


I was wearing: Printed blouse from Divisoria (Manila), pencil skirt from Landmark (Manila), Charles & Keith shoes, leather bracelets from Massimo Dutti and H&M, ring from H&M.

2 comments: