Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 27 April 2012

in the mix

My favorite tees are men's size (I hate the ladies' that are contoured at the waist) with some graphic or interesting print. Instead of the usual jeans and t-shirt, I opt to "dress up" my tees by mixing them with more formal pieces.


Like pairing with my favorite pencil skirt:


The graphic tee featured electric guitars which added a rock and roll vibe to this outfit.


mix_2
Juxtaposed a grunge Nirvana t-shirt with this girly pair of salmon pleated pants.


mixB_1
Made more feminine when paired with a skirt instead of jeans.


mixB_2
B2B have the most interesting designs. This one is 80s Japan.


I was wearing:
First look - People are People (Manila) top, pencil skirt from Landmark (Manila), Zara lace-up boots
Second look - H&M Nirvana tee, pleated pants from Zara, Charles & Keith pumps
Third look - B2B tee, indigo skirt from Lver, sandals from Athens

No comments:

Post a Comment