Impossible Girl Blog

Saturday 24 March 2012

here i go again

lace_3
Have to run off to the airport in an hour for my cousin's wedding and extended to a summer holiday. But first, I wanted to share a few pictures. 
I've mentioned before that I have been looking for a lace-y white dress or skirt and this is the exact look I had in mind in terms of styling the skirt - paired  with something "rougher" like my ever-dependable utility vest.


lace_4
It's a shame the camera can't capture the silver details of the skirt. 

lace_1
I just love the contrast of the delicate lace with the blue-collar staple of utility vest. 


Since I am travelling home right smack in the middle of summer, I've packed with me a lot of light and comfy garments - most you have seen here before but hopefully I'll have time to squeeze in some outfit shots. 


Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment