Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 28 February 2012

the uniform

Rain already started when I woke up on Monday morning. So I ditched my plan to wear a pencil skirt and sandals in favor of a pair of skinny jeans and pumps - my new uniform. 
uniform_2
This is the easiest combo especially on lazy, rainy days. 


uniform_1
Classic pumps can instantly dress up a pair of jeans. 


Added my own personal touches: 
uniform_3
My favorite partial tuck


uniform_4
And the cuffed hem


I find myself living in this look a lot lately. It's just so comfortable especially with the unpredictable weather we've been experiencing lately.


I was wearing: Collezione (Manila) snake-print top, red skinny jeans from Forever 21, Charles & Keith shoes, black belt from Landmark Dept Store (Manila), Raybay wayfarer frames.

2 comments: