Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 3 February 2012

TGIF

What with today's lovely overcast weather and it being Friday, I wanted to wear something "lazy" and comfortable. (Sorry for the haggard face - lack of sleep.)


comfy_2
It's deliciously cool (well, relatively speaking) today and since it's freezing in the office, I wore my favorite knit again.


comfy_1
This time, instead of pairing with my pencil skirts as usual, I've decided to wear with my balloon dress (worn as a skirt).


comfy_3
Lately, I've been pairing my ankle boots a lot with skirts and dresses. At first I hesitated to do this because it feels so Teen Vogue. But if you find just the right style of boots paired with just the right garments, this styling can be age-appropriate. 


I love how this look turned out. So comfortable for a lazy Friday.


Have a good weekend!


I was wearing: Bysi dress worn as skirt, knit from SM Surplus (Manila), flat ankle boots from Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment