Impossible Girl Blog

Saturday 3 December 2011

preppy

You know it still puzzles me how I still see some girls wearing sandals even with this monsoon weather we've been experiencing almost everyday now. It's just not practical (not to mention gross wet feet.) Sudden downpours is so common here in Singapore that I expect people to be more prepared to face the wet weather.

For me, on days like these, I stick to my good old Chucks:
preppy_1
On rainy days, the office also becomes Siberia so I decided to wear my warm, cozy knit. Didn't I tell you fall staples can work in the tropics too? ;P


preppy_2
I surprisingly channeled preppy with the knit+Chucks combo. Adore this look - super comfy and perfect on rainy Friday mornings. 


I was wearing: Forever 21 skirt, white tee from Mango, H&M knit, shoes from Converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment