Impossible Girl Blog

Saturday 3 December 2011

december

December has finally arrived - the month of eating, drinking and being merry. I'm already working out doubly hard at the gym whilst listing in my head the things I am going to eat when I get to Manila - puto bumbong, bibingka and empanada - are the top 3 things I am craving for now.


december_1
Thought I'd welcome the festive month with something equally festive - this hot pink skirt. I've had this in my closet since April and haven't had the chance to wear it until now.


december_detail
Kept the shirt partly tucked to display the skirt's ruching.


december_2
Pairing a girly, short skirt with an oversized men's basic like this pullover is one of my favorite looks. 


Sorry for the bad pictures, folks. 


I was wearing: skirt from H&M, Forever 21 pullover, open-toed ankle boots from Romwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment