Impossible Girl Blog

Wednesday 21 December 2011

home for the holidays

Sorry for being MIA. Between traveling home, doing some last-minute Christmas shopping and getting horribly sick, I haven't got much time for my blog lately. I promise I'll be posting some outfits soon.


Except for some comfy espadrilles (picked up after walking around Greenbelt all day in heels) and a navy boyfriend style cashmere jumper (from SM Surplus store for only PHP300/$10), I haven't done much shopping at all. I did spy a cute pair of ankle boots in Glorietta but haven't had time to check them out and try them on. Planning to drop by soon when my official holiday starts on Friday.


In case I don't get to talk to you before the holidays, have a good Christmas. May you be surrounded by friends, family and people you love the most.



Image from the Ayala Triangle light-up

No comments:

Post a Comment