Impossible Girl Blog

Wednesday 7 December 2011

just in: men's tee

Over the weekend, I went for another round of Christmas shopping and ended up picking up this men's tee with drop sleeve for myself. I got this from H&M for only $14! (Let me just go off topic for a sec. I also dropped by Topshop/man and can't believe their basic t-shirts cost $30+. Have they always been unreasonably priced or has H&M spoiled me?)


cargo_1

cargo_2
I was drawn to the impressionist-ish print and I'd like to think that the green cargo and gold accessories highlight the colorful details of the tee's print.

cargo_3
I'm not sure why but I am practically in skinny cut pants lately. I am actually thinking about picking up another pair (likely red one from Zara's TRF).


I was wearing: Mossimo skinny cargo, men's t-shirt from H&M Divided, court shoes from Charles & Keith, necklace from Santorini, Forever 21 studded cuff.

2 comments:

  1. I love the skinny cargo, great outfit staple! - Iggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love this pair!
    And for some reason, I am into skinny pants/jeans again.

    ReplyDelete