Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 14 May 2013

just in: gym shoes

After 4 10K runs, 3 40-km cycle challenges and countless hours of Body Pump, Body Combat, Spin and Zumba, my old pair of gym shoes is ready to retire. So finally picked up this new pair of Nikes.

nike

When it comes to gym shoes, I don't go after the super expensive pairs that boasts of technological designs and innovations that should make you feel like you're flying on air instead of pounding the pavement. I feel for that when I picked up a pair of Nike Frees and they are hell to wear on Body Combat. According to a NYT article I read several years back, all these innovative pairs are no different than any other pair of Nikes. I believe this. I think what's most important is that the shoes offer protection and stability when doing sprints or jumps. This pair is on sale from a few seasons back, I guess. I don't really know what model it is. I just know that they are cheap ($95 on sale!), comfy and neon!


No comments:

Post a Comment