Impossible Girl Blog

Thursday 16 May 2013

1 skirt 2 looks

Last month, I told you about this new "circle skirt" that I picked up from New Look. I generally stay away from balloon skirts but I liked the fit when I tried it on and I wanted to try something different. (And I think this short balloon skirt is on trend as I see similar pairs at H&M and Topshop.) So far, I've been almost living in my new skirt. I wanted to avoid wearing this with a button-down which is probably how most people would wear this. Frankly, that bores me! Here are two looks I've done with the skirt.

Look 1: Relaxed fit

clook_4
Paired with a loose jersey top for a relaxed look.

clook_7


clook_8
With my favorite partial tuck to show off the belt.

Look 2: Black and white

clook_2
Paired with a simple black and white tank top. 

clook_1
Paired with neutral lace-up booties.


clook_3
And my silver statement necklace to dress up the tank top.

I am wearing:
Look 1: New Look skirt, top from Shana, Charles & Keith court shoes
Look 2: New Look skirt, tank top from Cotton On, Zara lace-up booties, Forever 21 statement necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment