Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 30 September 2012

i'm back!

Well hello there, Internet. Sorry to have neglected this blog in the past week - work, plus this lingering cold has rendered me MIA and I haven't been able to take decent outfit photos since all I could manage was lie in bed in my pajamas while working. 

But, this weekend, I have fully recovered and I am back!

 


cargo_2
I was looking at recaps of NYFW and was inspired by Emanuelle Alt sporting a skinny cargo. 
 

cargo_1
I'm loving the whole military/camo looks lately. I am now in search of an oversized olive green tee. 

 
cargo_3
Topped it all off with touches of brown and gold.

I was wearing: Mossimo (Target) skinny cargo pants, Cotton On tank top, shoes from Charles & Keith, leather bracelets from H&M and Pull & Bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment