Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 11 September 2012

flowers

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately. I've been so busy the past few days that I didn't have much time to capture my past outfits to share with you. 

floral_2
Wore my new floral shirt for the first time yesterday. For a first look, I kept it pretty basic paired with a dark-wash skinny jeans. To keep the girly-ness at a minimum, I turned to "tougher" footwear.

I'm really loving this shirt. It even looks a bit like a Japanese kimono. That color and print is great too for pairing with pretty much any color - neon yellow, blues, reds and pinks.

floral_3
These boots are a lucky find from Bershka. It's got the right amount of heel which makes it perfect even for days where you'll do a lot of walking. 

I was wearing: Stradivarius button-down shirt, jeggings from Mossimo at Target (US), Bershka ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment