Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 14 September 2012

casual animal

casual leopard_1
Judging by the amount of time this good old chambray shorts has appeared on this blog, you can probably tell that this is one of my favorite pairs. I just love how perfect it is for casual days. You can pair chambray with pretty much anything. Like this leopard print black and white, for example. It tones down the boldness of  the animal print, making it great for a casual look.


casual leopard_2
For an even more eclectic finish, paired with my bright yellow wedges. 

BTW, since I am wearing pretty much head-to-toe Cotton On in this look,  I heard Manila has opened its first Cotton On store. While not the best quality product out there, Cotton On is great for basics - I swear by their slouchy, oversized button-down's and if you want to buy trendy items for a reasonable price.


I was wearing: shirt and chambray shorts from Cotton On, yellow wedges from a random store in Philippines, Parfois bag (Manila).

No comments:

Post a Comment