Impossible Girl Blog

Monday 1 October 2012

just in: september

Sharing some new items I bought the past month. I should state here though that this should be it for awhile - I should put a stop to all these shopping and little treats to self as the holidays are drawing near and I must save! 


new_sept_1
H&M neon tee. I love the relaxed fit and the eye-catching color! Perfect for dressing up a pair of bell-bottoms or dressing down a pencil skirt.

new_sept_2
Sling bag from Zara. The moment I saw this, it was love at first sight. It's soft leather and all black style reminds me of my dream bag - the Alexander Wang Rocco bag. But with a hefty price tag that comes that, this similar one is a great alternative.  

 
new_sept_3
Graphic tee from Pull & Bear. Never underestimate the power of a graphic tee. This simple tee looks great with casual outfits - paired with denim shorts, for example or acid wash skinny jeans. But my favorite is dressing it up - I've got a pair of pencil skirt in mind for this. 

new_sept_4
Soft denim shorts from Bossini. I must admit, I'd never thought I'd be ever shopping at Bossini. I'm not a big fan of this brand, but my Mom is. I spotted this while she was shopping and I just fell for it. It reminds me of a very similar pair I saw at Zara Spring/Summer 2011. Instead of a casual look, I'm looking forward to pairing this with high heels and button downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment