Impossible Girl Blog

Monday 7 May 2012

beat it

Ma is a big Michael Jackson fan. Ok - that's probably an understatement. She's a crazed fan that she has all the CDs and concert DVDs, borrows all the MJ books at the National Library and takes notes of the MJ timeline in her special MJ notebook. (Crazed, I tell you!)


And because I still have a graphic tee hangover, I borrowed Ma's prized Michael Jackson tee.

mj_3
As usual, employed my usual trick - paired with pencil skirt.

mj_1
Here's a closer look at the tee. Classic 80s MJ.


mj_2
So happy finally got the chance to wear my super comfy flat ankle boots again. Haven't been able to take these babies out in a long time.


Have a great week ahead. 


I was wearing: H&M Beat It tee borrowed from Ma, pencil skirt from Landmark (Manila), Zara flat ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment