Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 4 May 2012

favorites

If you were to ask me my favorite items in my closet, I would be showing you this actual look.


favorite_2
This white oversized top is my absolute favorite - the perfect oversized fit, the slouchy relaxed style and the comfortable relaxed material. I just love it! I pretty much wear this anywhere and pair with anything from skinny denim to shorts, to a maxi skirt. 

favorite_3
With this look though, I've paired with my favorite pencil skirt. The striped green and black gives it a more playful feel than a typical staid black pencil skirt. So it works even for more casual looks like this.


  favorite_1
Finally, added the knot on the shirt in keeping with the casual vibe.


Have a great weekend!


I was wearing: Oversized white shirt from Cotton On, pencil skirt from Rockwell (Manila), Charles & Keith shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment