Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2012

spring inspiration

Haven't been to H&M in awhile so I dropped by over the weekend to check out what's new in-store. I picked a cool new pencil skirt (I know, again!) which I will show you in a look soon. :)


I browsed through a copy of the Spring/Summer look book that they were handing out and let me share with you my favorite styling.
h&mlook_1
I love love this. Spring is all about floral print and I love this pair of cropped pants (great price to at $24.90). Incidentally, Isabel Marant's F/W2012 had a lot of cropped pants walking down the runway. I love that the print was balanced out with the metallic shirt. Just perfection.


h&mlook_2
We saw a lot of white-on-white for Winter but seems like this trend is spilling over to Spring. I love the white leather gilet, especially the strong shoulders. If I remember correctly, these are also quite reasonably priced at $56.


The look book also featured the upcoming Marni at H&M collection and I am sad to say that the price point is still a bit much for me. The cool thing is, while most of us may not get out hands on these coveted items come March 8th, H&M has a lot of cool stuff from their own label also on offer. Seriously, I don't know how I lived before H&M opened in Singapore. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment