Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2012

working girl

On Monday, I thought I'd try a little 80s inspired styling. 
I came up with this:
workinggirl_1
Zebra print dress cinched with bright yellow plastic belt, which reminds me a little bit of this one from YSL.
Then, as I was about to step out, I realized that the rainy weather wasn't about to let up anytime soon and since times like these the office becomes a Siberia, I decided against bare legs.
workinggirl_3
I think it was a great idea. I feel the opaque tights is just the perfect way to complete this look.


workinggirl_2
Got the belt at a night market in Bangkok back in 2007. Haven't worn it much but I think it goes so well with neutrals - just the perfect pop of color.


I was wearing: Apple and Eve (Manila) zebra print dress, Bangkok belt, opaque tights from Marks and Spencer, Charles & Keith shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment