Impossible Girl Blog

Monday 12 August 2013

sales!

Well hello there! I'm finally back from an unplanned hiatus - work, holidays and a few things in between kept me busy the past 3 weeks but I'm back with a bang with lots of new stuff to share. :)

First up, I went trigger-happy (rather, credit-card-swiping-happy) in the recent Zara sales. Lots of awesome pieces from Spring 2013 collection - Celine and Alexander Wang inspirations -  that they are offloading at up to 70% off! Lucky me, items from the W+B collection are on sale too. (Confession time: I usually bypass Zara's tops during non-sale period as I find them a bit overpriced but more than happy to indulge during the sales.) 

Here's my haul:
zara_1
Both the bright blue and the oriental-printed black top are just right up my alley with the oversized fit and dramatic sleeves. Perfect complements to creating volume with a pencil skirt or even take up casual look to the next level when paired with denim cut-offs. 

 
zara_2
Love this Chinese dragon print and the full bell sleeve of this top.


zara_3
This tie-dye tee recalls Alexander Wang. Paired with black skinny jeans and combat boots=chic.

What about you? What awesome stuff did you score at the recent sales? 

No comments:

Post a Comment