Impossible Girl Blog

Thursday 15 August 2013

birthday gifts


celine_2
Love this beautiful printed top from Zara, a birthday gift I picked out (;P) from Ma. What's not to love - it has an interesting print and an oversized fit that works so well with my pencil skirts. 

 
celine_1
Here I am pairing it with one of my favorite skirts. Love the proportion that a voluminous top and a pencil skirt creates. 

 
celine_3
Also debuting my new haircut here. (Though I still miss my curls.)


zara_4
Another birthday gift from Ma is this polka-dotted, silk bandana (again self-picked :P) also from Zara. I just fell in love as it reminds me of long summer days or lazing about in a yacht while cruising the Mediterranean. Ha! 

If I get tired using as bandana, this Fall 2013 campaign from Miu Miu offers a re-purposing idea:


 I was wearing: Oversized top from Zara (gifted!), pencil skirt from Rockwell (Manila), Charles & Keith court shoes. 

2 comments:

  1. Your article is very helpful.Everyday your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new app :spotify free premium apk this is great and enjoyable.Thanks for the awesome posts , please keep updated regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried this new app Sudoku Numbers Puzzle Apk : this is really great.

    ReplyDelete