Impossible Girl Blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

the t-shirt dress


greek_1 (7)
This is the most perfect t-shirt dress I was lucky enough to find. The fit and the length are perfect! A simple t-shirt dress like this is a perfect canvas to either dress up with killer pumps and a statement necklace or like what I did with my first look, I went beachy-casual paired with my gladiator sandals and colorful accessories. 

greek_1 (8)
Take it to work by topping it off with a blazer or vest or make it cold-weather appropriate with a parka and tights.


greek_1 (3)
The slit and the uneven hem are great details.


greek_1 (4)
To compensate the simple outfit, I arm-partied.

Love this t-shirt dress so much that I picked up another one. :P

I was wearing: T-shirt dress & accessories from H&M, Melissinos gladiator sandals (Athens).

No comments:

Post a Comment