Impossible Girl Blog

Monday 25 March 2013

Sustainable style

H&M's Spring/Summer Conscious Collection is now available in-stores. You might have seen this campaign featuring the fabulous Vanessa Paradis. 

Had the chance to see the collection first-hand when I dropped by store yesterday. I'm drawn to the color palette - khaki, salmon, neon yellow and white and bold, eco prints These are my favorites:



Trousers
Printed pants for $59.90
I'm all about printed pants this season and this one has awesome and versatile print - paired with a simple white top like the styling on top or opt for color with a neon pink tank top.



Jacket
Embellished khaki green jacket $59.90
In keeping with my recent love for all things camo, this light jacket is perfect layering piece.
 
Necklace
Necklace $17.70 
Clear plastic stones with coral detailing. This is the perfect statement piece to add to simple white tees or oversized button-downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment