Impossible Girl Blog

Wednesday 13 March 2013

just in: a little bit greek

Well, hello there! I'm sorry for the extra-long blogging hiatus. Holidays then the demands of work has kept me super busy the past two weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with a more regular blogging schedule.

I share with you some of my buys from my 2-week holiday in Greece. I didn't shop for a lot actually. It is sale season but the shops are offloading their winter wear - winter coats and outer wear, sweaters, leather boots all at 50% to 70% off...but, it's always 30deg at home so I had to pass most of the beautiful coats and leather jackets. 

I did load up on a lot of Greek trinkets though: 

greek_1 (10)

These symbols/charms are believed to ward off το μάτι/to mati or evil eye. 

Also, picked up some printed pants. This tie-dyed drop waist is from a brand called Pink Woman that I picked up on sale for Euros4 in Kos. (I have another pair of printed pants which I will show soon.)

greek_1 (11)

My best-buys though are these non-fashion but very necessary items:
greek_1 (9)
Belt bag, fanny pack, however you want to call it, these are the most unflattering of bags. But between sightseeing and exploring the islands on my bike, these are so useful keeping my valuables - passport, phone, cash & credit cards. 




IMG_7898
With a daily 5 deg weather in rainy Kos + spending most of my time in a windy harbour, these finger-less gloves kept my hands nice and warm. Without them, it felt like I was holding on ice for a prolonged period.

No comments:

Post a Comment