Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 13 November 2012

sporty chic...again

I did another attempt at the sporty chic trend. In my previous attempt I've paired sporty sweat pants with heels to make them ~fashion. 

This time around, I've paired a gym-friendly pair of Nike's with dressier pieces. Here's how it turned out:

sporty_1
Paired with my favorite animal print pants and to up the chic factor, topped it off with my blazer. 

BTW, this little modification project I did with Ma's old short-sleeved blazer is one of my genius ideas! I saw recently a similar waistcoat at Zara:
 
Image via Zara Singapore

sporty_2
It doesn't get any comfier than wearing gym shoes the whole day. :P

sporty_3
Really loving this pair! Perfect for street styling but also handy for Body Combat days.

I was wearing: Tank top from Topshop, animal print pants from Divisoria (Manila), Nike shoes and modified vest from Ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment