Impossible Girl Blog

Friday 16 November 2012

accessorizing

I've been invited by a colleague to her wedding next month. I don't plan to buy a new outfit and instead wear an old dress that I've actually already worn to work. The trick to keep it looking fresh and more wedding appropriate is to accessorize. 

I applied the same trick to my everyday wear. 
dicker_2
To dress up my old favorite boyfriend tee, I added some silver bling. 


dicker_1
And paired with my new favorite dicker-style booties for a tough-girl touch. 

Imagine how dry and plain this look would've been without the accessories. We don't always need to have new and trendy clothing to keep our everyday looks interesting. Just make sure to invest in ~statement accessories. Forever 21 actually has very good variety of affordable accessories.

dicker_3
Loving these booties, btw. I don't think I've been giving them the love here in the blog as much as they deserve. These are perfect with skinny's and short skirts.

I was wearing: H&M boyfriend tee, shorts from Cotton On, Bershka dicker-style boots, accessories from Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment