Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 11 November 2012

cool days ahead

For the past two weeks, we've been enjoying cooler weather mainly due to the almost daily downpours here in Singapore. Since weather like this (in the mid-20s) come so rarely in Singapore, I take this opportunity to wear my leather gilet out for a spin.
cool_3
Woke up one Monday morning in the mood for an all-black look. Just piled on my colorful leather bracelets for a touch of color.



cool_2  
And with my comfy mustard flats.

A key piece like an accessory (in this case, my leather vest) can really take a simple meh outfit to the next level. Look how plain without the leather vest.

 
cool_1

I was wearing: Cotton On button-down shirt and leggings, H&M leather vest, shoes gifted from Cuz (Kashieca - Manila), leather bracelets from Boracay and Massimmo Dutti.

No comments:

Post a Comment