Impossible Girl Blog

Thursday 20 June 2013

wishlist

I've been on the lookout for a new Friday bag. You see, from Mondays to Thursdays, I head off to the gym after work so I have to bring with me my big tote to lug my gym clothes with. But Friday is my day off and so I need a smallish bag that can fit essentials like wallet and mobile but also my book and diary (yes, I still have a physical diary!). 

Here are a few that caught my eye:

1. Washed metallic slouch tote - SGD43.33 from Asos

I love that it is in classic black and the soft leather that makes it look lightweight and lots of pockets!

2.  Patterned messenger bag - SGD39.90 from H&M



 I always have a soft spot for messenger bags - no drama, just sling them over your shoulders and you have free hands! And the aztec print is so perfect for summer.

3. Soft shopper tote - SGD89.90 from Zara

Love this color (taupe) and the soft leather. (I'm really partial to slouchy leather.) The only problem is no pockets.

Which ones your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment