Impossible Girl Blog

Monday 24 June 2013

just in: June

The Great Singapore Sale is now on! What awesome bargains have you scored from GSS? Here are some stuff I picked up from the month. Some of them I scored from the GSS bargain bins. :)

june_3
Loaded up on tops and boyfriend tees. Clockwise: Greece men's tee from Pull & Bear (because I love boyfriend tees just as much as I love Greece!), another boyfriend top from New Look, snake print loose tank from H&M - not on sale but priced at $7.90!, summer print tank from Cotton On and horse print boyfriend tee both on sale for $10!


june_1
Studded sandals from H&M 
Not on sale but gold studs, gold studs! Also, with the low heels, I can comfortably wear them everyday. Definitely my favourite buy of the month.


june_4
Fahrenheit 451 from Prologue
Picked this up at 20% off. I always like to drop by Prologue at the top floor of ION Orchard as the collection may not be as huge as Kinokuniya's but they do have a decent amount of classics and often have promos. I have also been lately drawn to dystopian literature and trying to build a small library. Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale is so far the best book I've read this year and I picked up Brave New World from another one of Prologue's sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment