Impossible Girl Blog

Tuesday 12 June 2012

just in: accessories

new_accessories
I've been looking for a statement necklace for the last two months so I'm glad I finally found one that I absolutely adore! This is from Forever 21. I'm contemplating doing a little DIY project to add a bit of drama to this and I can't wait to get started. But for now, I've got a few looks in mind that would work so well with this. 

new_accessories_2
Though this is technically not new - bought in Manila in March, I never really got to show you this beautiful pair of earrings. I love how it looks like a combination of Indian and Bohemian inspired jewelry.


For accessories, I always find winners at Forever 21 and Manila's Apostrophe. F21 is great for a lot of chunky and trendy pieces at an affordable price. Though I find Apostrophe quite pricey, I love their unique designs.


new_accessories_3
Since I now have a growing collection of accessories, I decided to pick up this clay plate to stash my rings and earrings. How do you store your accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment