Impossible Girl Blog

Sunday 24 June 2012

dry heat

The weather here in Singapore has been so unbearably hot and humid lately. It hasn't rained in almost three weeks! With this weather, all I can do really is n opt for more comfortable, lighter pieces lately. 


On Wednesday, I also decided to get in on the summer mood with a lot of color! (I just browsed through the last few outfit posts and realize color is seriously missing from my everyday wear lately!)


summer color_1
This is my favorite color combo - cobalt blue + tangerine. The cobalt blue reminds me of azure waters while the tangerine feels like a refreshing glass of ice-cold juice. 


summer_color_2
I haven't had a summer holiday yet and I am seriously craving (and in need of!) one.


I was wearing: cobalt blue pants from H&M, Kiss Jane scalloped top, Trois + Inch loafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment