Impossible Girl Blog

Monday 17 March 2014

beauty finds

Some of latest discoveries:


beauty_bb
1. Clean Face Oil free BB cream from The Face Shop and 2. 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Perversion from Urban Decay 

I was using another BB cream from The Face Shop but noticed that it makes my face even more oily and I literally feel like my face is melting at the end of the day. So decided to try this BB cream from the Clean Face line. (I also use Clean Face extra mild toner which my skin is loving!) I've been using this for 2 weeks now and it gives my skin a much lighter, more breathable feeling. As a bonus, it has a lovely mild non-make-up-ey smell. :P

The eye pencil was an impulsive buy as Sephora. As the name suggests glide-on doesn't leave nasty clumps when applying or after wearing it for a while. Loving how a black kohl produces that instant drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment